- Occupational Therapist
Crystal Tallent, a native of Owensboro, Kentucky, became an Occupational Therapist in 2008 and joined Wendell Foster in 2010. Crystal has a special interest in assistive technology, trauma informed care, and working with people across the lifespan to participate in their desired occupations.
When asked what she enjoys most about working at Wendell Foster, Crystal says, “I love being able to be creative and ‘think outside the box’ to help people participate in what is meaningful to them. I feel like my co-workers and the people we serve are an extension of my family.”
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Science, Eastern Kentucky University 2006
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, Eastern Kentucky University 2008
- Deep Physical Agent Modalities (DPAM) Specialty Certification
- Assistive Technology Professional (ATP)
- Certified Interactive Metronome Provider