- Director of Speech Therapy
Kristy, a native of Franklin, Kentucky, became a speech therapist in 1991 and joined Wendell Foster in 1995. Kristy has a special interest in developmental childhood apraxia.
When asked what she enjoys most about working at Wendell Foster, Kristy says, “The patients become my extended family. I like the flexibility and see a wide variety of patients. I am always challenged and my skills never stagnate. I can also see the little steps forward my patients take and they add up; I can always see how far they have progressed.”
- Bachelor of Science, Western Kentucky University 1989
- Master of Science in Communication Disorders, Western Kentucky University
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology (CCC-SLP), American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Assistive Technology Professional (ATP), Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America