- Speech Language Pathologist
Michele Clouse, a native of Owensboro, Kentucky, became a speech therapist in 1991 and joined Wendell Foster in 2002. Michele has a special interest in feeding, swallowing, and tracheostomy especially in early childhood.
When asked what she enjoys most about working at Wendell Foster, Michele says, “I enjoy being able to impact families in their daily lives-something as normal as going out to eat can be a real milestone. Also, I love that I get to be involved with families over time. Families who deal with medical complications/fragility provide a challenge that I love.”
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Disorders, Brescia College 1989
- Master of Arts in Speech Language Pathology, Ohio University 1991
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology (CCC-SLP), American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- VitalStim Therapy Specialty Certification, CIAO Seminars 2005