- Physical Therapist Assistant
Tamsen Neumann became a a physical therapist assistant in 2005 and joined Wendell Foster in 2009. She is currently attending a doctorate level physical therapy program in Florida to further her knowledge in this field to better provide services to children and adults in our community.
Tamsen enjoys watching children/adults realize their dreams and potentials and perform feats that they did not think possible. One of her fondest memories is helping a young man walk across the gym to receive his diploma. “To be able to play a small part in helping him achieve his dream is humbling.”
- Associate in Applied Science, Madisonville Community College 2005
- Associate in Science, Owensboro Community College 2014
- Bachelor in Health Science, Western Kentucky University 2016
- Pursuing a Doctorate of Physical Therapy