- Director of Occupational Therapy
Teresa Clark, a native of Owensboro KY, has had some connection to Wendell Foster since she was 18, either through work or internships. Those connections and positive experiences sparked her desire to become an occupational therapist. She achieved that goal in 2008 and joined Wendell Foster in 2012. Teresa has a special interest in social skills training for children and adolescents with Autism.
When asked what she enjoys most about working at Wendell Foster, Teresa says, “I absolutely love the mission of Wendell Foster, especially its roots. I feel blessed to work for a company that fosters an environment of excellence for the individuals we serve. I started out believing I was impacting lives only to realize that these individuals and their families were also impacting mine.”
- Bachelor of Science, University of Southern Indiana, 2007
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Southern Indiana, 2008
- Deep Physical Agent Modalities (DPAM)
- Certified Interactive Metronome Provider