Wendell Foster, a non-profit disabilities service provider in Owensboro, Kentucky has an opening for a Clinical Manager in the Intermediate Care Facility.
The Clinical Manager is responsible for the total supervision of the delivery of health care and services to the people residing in their assigned cottage, and to ensure quality health care is provided.
CLIENT SUPPORT FUNCTION:
This position supports the mission of WF by providing high quality, compassionate nursing care and monitoring, which empowers people to reach their highest level of functioning and independence. Through continuous collaboration with individuals who choose WF for supports, families and/or guardians, staff members, and medical providers, the Clinical Manager provides education and guidance on health issues and applies person-centered planning concepts in support of each person’s goals, interests and desires.
Education and/or Experience:
- Licensed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky with three (3) years’ experience as a Registered Nurse. Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
- Progressive supervisory or case management experience preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience in the care of individuals with multiple physical handicaps, intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
- Developmental Disabilities Nurses Association (DDNA) certification preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of above requirements. Possess, or be able to possess, first aid and CPR certifications (training provided).
- Possess valid driver’s license, insurable driving record, and ability to drive facility vehicles.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Possess organizational, team-building, and proven nursing skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Knowledge of Interdisciplinary Team process and program planning.
- Concern for individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
Wendell Foster offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental insurances, retirement contributions, paid holidays, and paid time off. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Wendell Foster is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.