The Physical Therapist recommends and provides or ensures the provision of quality Physical Therapy intervention for individuals served.
CLIENT SUPPORT FUNCTION:
The Physical Therapist supports the mission of WF by providing high quality services and access to equipment that help individuals to restore and maintain their highest level of functioning in order to achieve their goals and dreams. The Physical Therapist also provides education to individuals and families, which promotes independence and hope for the future.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate of a Physical Therapy Program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association and licensed by the Kentucky State Board of Physical Therapy.
- Experience working in ICF-MR/DD settings is preferred.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Must be able to accurately communicate information pertaining to an individual’s condition.
- Basic computer word processing skills and ability to learn a software package.
- Ability to drive campus vehicles, including possession of valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.