Wendell Foster, a non-profit disabilities service provider in Owensboro, Kentucky has an opening for a Physical Therapist.
The Physical Therapist recommends and provides or ensures the provision of quality Physical Therapy intervention for individuals served.
CLIENT SUPPORT FUNCTION:
The Physical Therapist supports the mission of WF by providing high quality services and access to equipment that help individuals to restore and maintain their highest level of functioning in order to achieve their goals and dreams. The Physical Therapist also provides education to individuals and families, which promotes independence and hope for the future.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate of a Physical Therapy Program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association and licensed by the Kentucky State Board of Physical Therapy.
- Experience working in ICF-IID/DD settings is preferred.
- Ability to drive campus vehicles including possession of valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Must be able to accurately communicate information pertaining to an individual’s condition.
- Basic computer word processing skills and ability to learn a software package.
Wendell Foster offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental insurances, retirement contributions, paid holidays, and paid time off. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Wendell Foster is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.