Salary: $20.50 /hour
Compensation starts at $20.50 per hour and may increase based on education and experience. Shift differential offered. Sign-On Incentive also available. Terms apply.
Are you looking to use your passion and skills at a dynamic non-profit?
Wendell Foster is searching for a Team Nurse – LPN to join our team!
The Team Nurse – LPN ensures quality health care for all individuals through education and provision of active health training programs, preventative health care and early detection of illness, and care during illness. This is a night shift position.
CLIENT SUPPORT FUNCTION:
This position supports the mission of WF by providing high quality, compassionate nursing care and monitoring, which empowers individuals to reach their highest level of functioning and independence. Through continuous collaboration with individuals, families and/or guardians, staff members, and medical providers, the Team Nurse – LPN provides education and guidance on health issues and applies person centered planning concepts in support of individual goals, interests and desires.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must possess a current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess valid driver’s license, insurable driving record, and ability to drive facility vehicles.
- Possess or be able to possess first aid and CPR certifications (training provided).
- Must have an interest in persons with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
- Ability to work under supervision and to supervise as needed in areas relating directly to nursing care.
- Ability and willingness to work closely with others.
- Ability to communicate information effectively.
Wendell Foster offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental insurances, retirement contributions, paid holidays, and paid time off. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Wendell Foster is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.