Owensboro, KY 42303
Salary: $11.00 /hour
The Custodial Worker provides custodial services in all campus buildings to maintain a clean and attractive environment and to comply with all life and safety codes, infection control procedures and state and federal regulations.
CLIENT SUPPORT FUNCTION:
The Custodial Worker supports the mission of WF by ensuring that the individuals who choose WF as their service provider have access to clean, safe, and attractive homes, equipment, and facilities in which they receive services.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience in housekeeping preferred and must demonstrate good sanitary habits.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate written and/or verbal information about a resident’s condition or any information pertaining to their job duties.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to possess knowledge of campus sanitation and safety considerations.
- Ability to understand and follow written and/or oral directions and instructions.
- Must be safety conscious.
- Ability to drive facility vehicles including possession of valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Wendell Foster offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental insurances, retirement contributions, paid holidays, and paid time off. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Wendell Foster is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.