We would like to welcome our new outpatient therapists that recently joined Wendell Foster:
Kaitlyn, a native of Newburgh, IN, became a licensed speech therapist in Indiana in August 2018, became a licensed speech therapist in Kentucky in November 2018, and joined Wendell Foster in November 2018.
When asked what she enjoys most about working at Wendell Foster, Kaitlyn responded, “I enjoy working with such a diverse population of individuals and feel extremely blessed to have such supportive, caring coworkers. I have already learned so much from my coworkers and the individuals that I see for speech therapy. I am excited to grow my clinical skills as I learn more and more each day. I could not ask for a better place of employment!”
- Bachelor of Science in Speech Language Pathology, 2015, Ball State University
- Master of Arts in Speech Language Pathology, 2017, Ball State University
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology (CCC-SLP), American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Jordan, a native of Owensboro Kentucky, became a physical therapist in 2011 and joined Wendell Foster in 2019. He previously worked in skilled nursing and inpatient rehabilitation as a staff therapist. Jordan joins the team at Wendell Foster eager to build relationships with patients and families, learn new skills, and expand knowledge for treatment of various conditions from infancy to adulthood. When asked what he enjoys most able working at Wendell Foster, Jordan says, “We have the ability to empower individuals to achieve personal goals and enhance their independence. WF encourages use to grow as professionals and utilize evidence based practice to allow for the best outcomes for the individuals we serve.”
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Kentucky Wesleyan College 2007
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Evansville 2011
Joy, originally from Henderson, Kentucky, has worked with individuals in long term care, the school system, and acute care. She has also taught in the OTA program at Ross College as well as coordinating fieldwork placement for the OTA students there. She worked at Wendell Foster from 2011-2012 before relocating to Indianapolis to further her education. She has recently rejoined the OT team here at Wendell Foster.
“I love Wendell Foster! No matter where life has taken me, I have always hoped to return here someday. This is my dream job because I love the people here. They add so much joy to my life. You know what they say, ‘If you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life’.”
- Associate of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Southern Indiana, 2009
- Bachelor Degree in Biblical Studies, Indiana Bible College, 2014
- Bachelor Degree in Health Services, University of Southern Indiana, 2019
Interested in a meaningful career? Wendell Foster is currently hiring.
View and easily apply for many open positions on this website.