Speech Therapy increases the ability to communicate by helping with the articulation and fluency of speech sounds, cognitive-linguistic skills, and aural rehabilitation.
Communication skills can be enhanced with augmentative and alternative communications systems when needed. Developing safe chewing and swallowing skills is another service offered by our speech therapists.
- Speech production training (including articulation, phonology, motor-speech, and fluency)
- Cognitive-linguistic skills training (thinking skills)
- Aural rehabilitation (hearing)
- Language enhancement (symbols, words, reading, writing)
- Sign language
- Augmentative and alternative communication systems (communication devices)
- Assistive technology
- Dysphagia therapy (swallowing skills)
- Oral feeding therapy (eating skills)