Now accepting NEW Speech Therapy Patients
Ask your doctor for a referral to Wendell Foster today.
Speech Therapy increases the ability to communicate by helping with the articulation and fluency of speech sounds, cognitive-linguistic skills, and aural rehabilitation.
Communication skills can be enhanced with augmentative and alternative communications systems when needed. Developing safe chewing and swallowing skills is another service offered by our speech therapists.
- Aphasia Therapy
- Swallowing Therapy
- Dysarthria Therapy
- Post Stroke Rehab for language
- Post TBI care for language
- Dementia Management
- Assistive Technology/Speech Generating Devices
- Cognitive linguistics disorders (memory, attention, organization, reasoning, and social skills that impact communication)
- Acquired Speech Difficulties due to Parkinsons, ALS, MS