Now accepting NEW Physical Therapy Patients
Ask your doctor for a referral to Wendell Foster today.
Physical Therapy includes the evaluation and treatment of individuals whose ability to move and perform daily activities have been impaired by disease or injury. The treatments provided by our professionally trained physical therapists are designed to improve strength endurance, coordination, gross motor function and range of motion.
- Gait and balance training
- Seating and positioning assessments and modifications
- Wheelchair mobility training including alternative access methods
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation, ultrasound
- Strength and Conditioning
- Transfer Training
- Lite Gait (Body Weight Supported Treadmill Training)
- Aquatic Therapy
- CVA (Cerebral Vascular Accident/Stroke)
- TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- SCI (Spinal Cord Injury)