the wait is over
Now accepting NEW Physical Therapy Patients
Ask your doctor for a referral to Wendell Foster today.
Physical Therapy services include the evaluation and treatment of individuals whose ability to move and perform daily activities have been impaired by disease or injury. The treatments provided by our professionally trained physical therapists are designed to improve strength endurance, coordination, gross motor function and range of motion.
- Wheelchair evaluations for seating and positioning
- Developmental assessments
- Mobility training (crawling, walking, and wheelchair mobility)
- Balance training
- Therapeutic exercise
- Aquatic therapy
- Treatment modalities (ultrasound, electric stimulation)
- Pain management
- Home programming
- Facilitation of normal developmental progress
- Assessments for adapted equipment such as walkers, standers, and tricycles
- Rehabilitation for orthopedic and neurological injuries