- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
email [email protected]
Emily Reusch, a native of Madisonville, Kentucky, began her career and joined Wendell Foster in 2002. She has a special interest in providing occupational therapy in the school setting and animal assisted therapy. Emily is one of the handlers for Wendell Foster’s facility dog Finnegan.
When asked what she enjoys most about working at Wendell Foster, Emily says, “I love Occupational Therapy at Wendell Foster because every day teaches me to be excited about the little things. I love using my creativity to help our diverse array of clients to reach their goals and become more independent. I’m thankful to be a part of a workplace that fosters that!”
- Associate of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Southern Indiana 2001
- Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioner
- Deep Physical Agent Modalities (DPAM) Specialty Certification
- Certified Interactive Metronome Provider