Difference Maker Challenge
Be a Wendell Foster Difference Maker and run with purpose! When training for the Wendell Foster Half Marathon, help spread awareness of our mission by sharing with friends and family why you’re racing. By helping spread awareness, you could qualify for some awesome gear!
How it Works
2. Recruit your friends and family to share in Wendell Foster’s mission! Challenge them to donate by posting a workout, tagging your race swag, or showing off your WFHM yard sign on social media. Include your fundraising page link in your post, and be sure to use the hashtags #WFDifferenceMaker and #WFHM. You can tag our Facebook page too at @WFHalf.
3. Raise money and win prizes! The cut-off date to receive prizes by race day is October 15, 2021. Otherwise, the prize will be mailed to you after the race. Fundraising ends on Monday, November 22, 2021. Prizes are divided into the following levels:
- Raise $250: Recieve a 2021 Difference Maker Dry-Fit shirt for race day.
- Raise $500: Recieve a free entry to our 2022 Half Marathon + your name will be on next year’s Difference Maker shirt. You will also receive a 2021 Difference Maker Dry-Fit shirt.
- Raise $1,000: Receive an Eddie Bauer Crosshatch Soft Shell Jacket (Retail $92). You will also receive a free entry to our 2022 Half Marathon, your name on next year’s Difference Maker shirt, and a 2021 Difference Maker Dry-Fit shirt.
“Empowered” Level (Includes every item from the “Motivated” level.)
- Raise $2,500: Beats Powerbeats (est. retail $150).
- Raise $4,000: Yeti Tundra 35 (est. retail $300, color may vary). If you do not want the Yeti Tundra 35, you can choose to have the Beats Powerbeats instead.
- Raise $5,000: One hotel room for two nights during race weekend, compensation up to $500. Or, choose another “Empowered” level item.